The purpose of this section of Virtuatopia is to provide in depth virtualization tutorials. Each tutorial is intended as a self-contained guide containing all the information necessary to complete a specific virtualization related task.
For less detailed and shorter guides refer to Virtuatopia's list of Virtualization Quick How To Guides.
Xen Virtualization Tutorials
- Virtualizing Windows Server 2008 with Xen
- CentOS 5 - Build a Custom Xen Kernel with NFS Root Filesystem (CONFIG_ROOT_NFS) Support
- Building a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem on a Disk Image by Cloning the Host System
- Building a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem on a Physical Disk Partition by Cloning the Host System
- Building a Xen Guest Root Filesystem using yum and rpm
- Building a Debian or Ubuntu Xen Guest Root Filesystem using debootstrap